- Provide support, information, and services to business clients
- Educate clients and keep them up-to-date on our offerings and services
- Provide technical support to business clients using our POS solution with BTCpayserver
- Manage payment channels of lighting node configurations
- Meet directly with business clients to provide support for bitcoin services such as multi-sig wallets, and btcpayserver POS solution
- Knowledge of bitcoin, the lightning network, and passion for bitcoin education
- Ability to answer phone calls, chats, and emails during shift, from your remote desk
- Keep track of time spent with each business client, and physical location during work using a time-tracking app
- Keep in communication with other team members within our customer service channel on Slack
- Required to attend weekly stand-up meeting at 10am HST (remote video call)
- Available standard Hawaii hours 10am-6pm
- Payment will be salaried, paid as a W-2 employee.
Please sign in to leave a comment.